Our fleet & equipment are perfect for all of your residential concrete pumping needs. We have helped families build their dream homes as well as residential developers who want to build their dream estate. No matter which part of the building process, if the concrete needs pumping, we have the solution. Our team are very passionate about ensuring that you are paired with the right pump, or set of pumps, for your job.
Does your new home need a new driveway or does your current one need a replacement? We have the perfect concrete pump to help in building any residential driveway.
Every house needs a good quality foundation slab. Whether you're building a new house or a lot of new houses, we have the fleet that can scale to your concrete pumping needs!
Not to be confused with the piers that are built over water (although we can do those, too). These piers will keep your house standing through wind and hail.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have a large variety of different sized concrete pumps in our fleet. Which pump we use for your job will be determined by a range of factors including:
- The available space onsite to set up the concrete pumps and for concrete trucks to deliver the concrete
- Site conditions where the pump is set up, including change in elevations, ground type, proximity to excavation sites, presence of overhead obstructions such as overhead power lines or structures, and interaction with the public roads and the public
- The distance the concrete is required by you to be pumped
- Type of concrete mix used
- Concrete pumping output required
Before we supply you with one of our mobile concrete pumps, we will send one of our experienced team members to analyse your site and requirements. From there, they will develop a concrete pumping solution for you.
Our hire rates differ between projects as different projects will have different demands and requirements. They are generally determined by the circumstances within your project. Circumstances that may affect the rates include:
- The number of visits required by our pumps throughout the project
- The quantity of concrete pumped throughout the project
- The duration of the project
- The type of pump required for your project
- The travel time between our depot and your site
- Whether you require any additional Large Concrete Pumping staff
- Whether we can wash our pumps on-site
- Whether we need to work on weekends, nights or other irregular hours
Our team will provide you with an offer after we have thoroughly investigated and assessed your project requirements.
Our fleet of concrete pumps can pump a wide variety of concrete mix including the following :
- Exposed Mix
- Mains Road Specification Mix
- Superflow Mix
- 10-20mm Aggregate
- Fibre Mix
- Stabilised Sand
With an extensive range of high-performing Everdigm concrete boom & line pumps, our fleet can pump in various distances each corresponding to the specific pump in use. Here are some basic specifications for reference:
- ECP30ZX Concrete Boom Pump - between 25m to 30m
- ECP37CX Concrete Boom Pump - between 32m to 37m
- ECP40CX Concrete Boom Pump - between 35m to 40m
Click Here to view our complete range of fleet & equipment and full specifications.
Large Concrete Pumping is based in Brisbane, Queensland but we operate Australia-wide and can provide high-quality concrete pumps across any state line. If you have a project outside of Queensland, contact us to discuss our capabilities and we'll find you the right solution to meet your project needs.