Civil concrete pumping is right up our wheelhouse. We have experience across a range of major civil projects within Queensland that have proven to be truly city shaping. Our concrete pumps with civil capabilities are a source of pride for Large Concrete Pumping, as we have worked hard to ensure that our fleet is the best choice in Queensland. Add that up with our excellent team who have the experience and passion to help you find the right solution to your concrete pumping needs.
We build bridges, not tear them down. Whatever your concrete bridge building needs, Large Concrete Pumping has the pump that is perfect to deliver large scale civil projects.
All roads lead to Brisbane, at least in Queensland they do. We can build more connections across the state. We can pour Main Roads Specification mix with our pumps!
Stop climbing every mountain and go through them instead. Our range of concrete pumps allows us to provide you a concrete pumping solution for any tunneling job.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have a large variety of different sized concrete pumps in our fleet. Which pump we use for your job will be determined by a range of factors including:
- The available space onsite to set up the concrete pumps and for concrete trucks to deliver the concrete
- Site conditions where the pump is set up, including change in elevations, ground type, proximity to excavation sites, presence of overhead obstructions such as overhead power lines or structures, and interaction with the public roads and the public
- The distance the concrete is required by you to be pumped
- Type of concrete mix used
- Concrete pumping output required
Before we supply you with one of our mobile concrete pumps, we will send one of our experienced team members to analyse your site and requirements. From there, they will develop a concrete pumping solution for you.
Our hire rates differ between projects as different projects will have different demands and requirements. They are generally determined by the circumstances within your project. Circumstances that may affect the rates include:
- The number of visits required by our pumps throughout the project
- The quantity of concrete pumped throughout the project
- The duration of the project
- The type of pump required for your project
- The travel time between our depot and your site
- Whether you require any additional Large Concrete Pumping staff
- Whether we can wash our pumps on-site
- Whether we need to work on weekends, nights or other irregular hours
Our team will provide you with an offer after we have thoroughly investigated and assessed your project requirements.
Our fleet of concrete pumps can pump a wide variety of concrete mix including the following :
- Exposed Mix
- Mains Road Specification Mix
- Superflow Mix
- 10-20mm Aggregate
- Fibre Mix
- Stabilised Sand
With an extensive range of high-performing Everdigm concrete boom & line pumps, our fleet can pump in various distances each corresponding to the specific pump in use. Here are some basic specifications for reference:
- ECP30ZX Concrete Boom Pump - between 25m to 30m
- ECP37CX Concrete Boom Pump - between 32m to 37m
- ECP40CX Concrete Boom Pump - between 35m to 40m
Click Here to view our complete range of fleet & equipment and full specifications.
Large Concrete Pumping is based in Brisbane, Queensland but we operate Australia-wide and can provide high-quality concrete pumps across any state line. If you have a project outside of Queensland, contact us to discuss our capabilities and we'll find you the right solution to meet your project needs.